Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 1981 June 20; 282(6281): 2027–2029.
Rheumatoid arthritis and food: a case study.
A L Parke and G R Hughes
- Paganelli R, Levinsky RJ, Brostoff J, Wraith DG. Immune complexes containing food proteins in normal and atopic subjects after oral challenge and effect of sodium cromoglycate on antigen absorption. Lancet. 1979 Jun 16;1(8129):1270–1272. [PubMed]
- Brostoff J, Carini C, Wraith DG, Johns P. Production of IgE complexes by allergen challenge in atopic patients and the effect of sodium cromoglycate. Lancet. 1979 Jun 16;1(8129):1268–1270. [PubMed]
- Cunningham-Rundles C, Brandeis WE, Good RA, Day NK. Milk precipitins, circulating immune complexes, and IgA deficiency. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1978 Jul;75(7):3387–3389. [PubMed]
- Cunningham-Rundles C, Brandeis WE, Safai B, O’Reilly R, Day NK, Good RA. Selective IgA deficiency and circulating immune complexes containing bovine proteins in a child with chronic graft versus host disease. Am J Med. 1979 Nov;67(5):883–890. [PubMed]
- Ritchie DM, Boyle JA, McInnes JM, Jasani MK, Dalakos TG, Grieveson P, Buchanan WW. Clinical studies with an articular index for the assessment of joint tenderness in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Q J Med. 1968 Jul;37(147):393–406. [PubMed]
- Zubler RH, Lange G, Lambert PH, Miescher PA. Detection of immune complexes in unheated sera by modified 125I-Clq binding test. Effect of heating on the binding of Clq by immune complexes and application of the test to systemic lupus erythematosus. J Immunol. 1976 Jan;116(1):232–235. [PubMed]
- Elkon KB, Sewell JR, Ryan PF, Hughes GR. Splenic function in non-renal systemic lupus erythematosus. Am J Med. 1980 Jul;69(1):80–82. [PubMed]
- Wide L, Bennich H, Johansson SG. Diagnosis of allergy by an in-vitro test for allergen antibodies. Lancet. 1967 Nov 25;2(7526):1105–1107. [PubMed]
- Lessof MH, Wraith DG, Merrett TG, Merrett J, Buisseret PD. Food allergy and intolerance in 100 patients—local and systemic effects. Q J Med. 1980;49(195):259–271. [PubMed]
- Kraehenbuhl JP, Campiche MA. Early stages of intestinal absorption of specific antibiodies in the newborn. An ultrastructural, cytochemical, and immunological study in the pig, rat, and rabbit. J Cell Biol. 1969 Aug;42(2):345–365. [PubMed]
- Matthew DJ, Taylor B, Norman AP, Turner MW. Prevention of eczema. Lancet. 1977 Feb 12;1(8007):321–324. [PubMed]
- Korenblat PE, Rothberg RM, Minden P, Farr RS. Immune responses of human adults after oral and parenteral exposure to bovine serum albumin. J Allergy. 1968 Apr;41(4):226–235. [PubMed]
- Walker WA, Isselbacher KJ. Uptake and transport of macromolecules by the intestine. Possible role in clinical disorders. Gastroenterology. 1974 Sep;67(3):531–550. [PubMed]
- Atherton DJ, Sewell M, Soothill JF, Wells RS, Chilvers CE. A double-blind controlled crossover trial of an antigen-avoidance diet in atopic eczema. Lancet. 1978 Feb 25;1(8061):401–403. [PubMed]
children’s ALLERGY CENTER online
JL TAMAN BENDUNGAN ASAHAN 5 JAKARTA PUSAT, JAKARTA INDONESIA 10210
PHONE : (021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : firstname.lastname@example.org\
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Copyright © 2010, Children Allergy Center Information Education Network. All rights reserved